Women's Bible Study Begins Next Wednesday, October 3
9:30-11 am, Church Library
- We'll begin by looking at one Bible lesson appointed for the week.
- Bring your ideas for future topics for the group's consideration: Parenting (or faith at home); Discernment/Christian Decision-Making; Spiritual Practices (prayer and meditation); Discovering One's Spiritual Gifts; Episcopal Church 101; Historical Overview of the Bible; Old Testament study, or whatever else would interest you and others.
- No Preparation or Supplies Needed - Just Bring Yourself.
- Come as you can - weekly attendance is not required.
- Questions? Contact the Rev. Andrea Martin,